This antioxidant serum can be used in any regimen as a preventative measure against free radical damage. It can also be used in your age-reversing regimen as an alternative to the vitamin A serums if your skin does not tolerate vitamin A. It is an important addition to any protocol if you have excessive sun exposure. For all skin types.
Active Ingredients + How They Revitalize Your Skin:
- Phosphatidylcholine is a highly effective water-binding agent that helps other nutrients in this serum penetrate your skin deeply. This phospholipid is derived from soy beans and egg yolks to smooth and soften skin.
- Niacinamide Amide is a form of Niacin (Vitamin B3), and it improves barrier function, inhibits pigmentation, and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Lactic Acid is a hydrating exfoliator that diminishes acne and shrinks large pores. It helps fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation for an even, youthful skin tone.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 assists your skin’s natural regeneration process, which results in less wrinkles and a firm, youthful glow.
- Beta-Glucan is a polysaccharide responsible for healing red or sensitive skin. It reduces redness, slows aging, and helps hydrate dry skin.
- Ubiquinone, due to its antioxidant properties, reduces free radical damage and aids cells in building new elastin and collagen. It plays a key role in graceful aging by smoothing over fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glutathione improves overall skin health. It whitens, lightens, and reduces the appearance of dark spots. Since it is a potent antioxidant, it helps reverse damage from free radicals and sun exposure.
- Astaxanthin is a superpowered antioxidant with many benefits for your skin. It moisturizes dry skin and improves elasticity, and it helps get rid of wrinkles and fine lines. It is amazingly effective at blocking your skin from UV-damage and the many harmful free radicals within our environment. Finally, since it improves overall circulation, you can expect rapid cell turnover and better moisture retention.
Is Spalina’s MultriNutrient VitaFluid Serum right for my skin?
This innovative anti-aging serum is for all skin types. It is especially helpful for:
- Reversing damage from free radicals
- Mature skin
- Sun-damaged skin
- Sensitive skin
How to Use this Antioxidant Serum:
Shake lightly and apply 1-2 drops morning and evening.
Detailed Ingredients List:
Water (Aqua), Phosphatidylcholine, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Lactic Acid, Pyridoxine HCl, Panthenol, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Fulvic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Thioctic Acid, Ubiquinone, Glutathione, Ergothioneine, Astaxanthin, Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract, Tocopherol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf, Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol.