Active Ingredients + How They Revitalize Your Skin:
- Deuterium Oxide, or “heavy water,” utilizes heavy molecular weight to deliver a surge of moisture to dry, undernourished skin.
- Sodium Pyroglutamic Acid (PCA) is a naturally occurring amino acid that is an essential part of intracellular structure. It penetrates into the deepest layers of your skin and binds moisture to skin at its cellular roots. The result? Powerful moisturizing, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Phospholipids are potent moisturizers because they contain linoleic acid, which helps regulate your skin’s barrier function. Your skin rapidly absorbs this burst of moisture and locks it in at a cellular level. Regular exposure to phospholipid treatment shields your skin from premature aging, excess oil, and dryness.
- Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta) is a type of plant sugar that aids your skin’s absorption of the vitamins and minerals in this toner. It reduces inflammation, diminishing acne and promoting moisture retention.
- Hyaluronic Acid plumps and moisturizes parched skin, as it improves your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Sphingolipids contain vital fatty acids that lock out free radicals and help retain nutrients and moisture. They strengthen your skin’s protective barrier and boost your skin’s natural repair activity. As skin ages, it produces less sphingolipids, so this is an essential ingredient for long-term restorative care.
- Borago Ofﬁcinalis Seed Oil has a high concentration of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), an Omega 6 Essential Fatty Acid that has a calming effect on the skin.
- Witch Hazel face toner decreases inflammation and reverses damage from free radicals, like dryness and fine lines.
- Honey is a complementary part of this uniquely designed formula that works with the other ingredients to lubricate and fresh your skin.
Is Spalina’s Lipid Refreshing Hydrating Toner right for my skin?
This is ideal for dry, parched skin. However, it will improve the health of all skin types and is an excellent way to maintain skin health!
How to Use this Hydrating Toner:
Spritz evenly over the skin on your face, avoiding the areas surrounding the eyes. Use twice daily immediately after cleansing. Use in conjunction with a professionally recommended regime.
Detailed Ingredients List:
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water), Sodium PCA, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Honey (Mel), Phospholipids, Borago Ofﬁcinalis Seed Oil*, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Glucosamine HCl (D), Hyaluronic Acid, Sphingolipids, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum