To introduce our new Spalina Antioxidant Line Diffusing Serum, we wanted to talk about the uses and background of Vitamin A to better understand why this Retinaldehyde-based serum is uniquely effective for all skin types. This serum contains the highest Retinoid bio-activity value to the skin without a prescription, thanks to patent protected Retinaldehyde. Unlike other Vitamin A based skin care, Retinaldehyde gives no irritation nor downtime. It is a brightening antioxidant that reduces the appearance of wrinkles for all skin types. Vitamin A Retinol is one of the most effective and sought-after skin care ingredients, but due to its many forms, sometimes finding a product can be confusing. So, let’s discuss the basics of Retinoids and dig into why the Diffusing Serum is for you. What is Vitamin A? Essentially, vitamin A is a group of fat-soluble organic compounds that is necessary for skin renewal. When used topically, vitamin A is anti-inflammatory and improves general skin function. This has stellar results such as brightening your skin tone, boosting the collagen production, clearing acne and lessens the appearance of wrinkles.
- 12 Stunning Benefits of a Hydro-Exfoliating Facial Treatment
- What No One Tells You About Micro Needling: Does Collagen Induction Therapy Truly Work?
- 2019’s Newest Retinaldehyde Serum That Gives You the Goddess-Like Complexion You Deserve (Vitamin A Skin Care Products)
- Why Coolifting Facials Are Important & How You Can Completely Transform Your Complexion
- 7 Skin Care Mistakes That Are Ruining Your Complexion